Looking for the latest crochet info, please zip on over to expertcraftss.org
I hope to see you there!!
Sunday, March 20, 2016
Friday, September 25, 2015
Worsted weight 4 yarn
Row 1: Magic circle, chain 2, and place 12 dc in circle. Tighten circle and sl st to first dc.
Row 2: Chain 2, and place 2 dc in each stitch around. Sl st to first dc.
Row 3: Chain 2 and place 2 dc in the same stitch as sl st. *Dc in next stitch, 2 dc in next stitch*, repeat from * to * around. Sl st to first dc.
Row 4: Chain 2, and place 2 dc in the same stitch as sl st. *Dc in next 3 stitches, 2 dc in next stitch*, repeat from * to * around. Dc in last stitch. Sl st to first dc.
Row 5: Chain 2, and place 2 dc in same stitch as sl st. *Dc in next 4 stitches, 2 dc in next stitch*, repeat from * to * around. Dc in last stitches. Sl st to first dc.
Row 6-27: Chain 2, dc in each stitch around. Sl st to first dc.
Row 28: Chain 1, sc in each stitch around. Sl st to first sc. Fasten off and weave in ends because you're done!
Tuesday, September 1, 2015
If only that were an option. So, what do you do to get focused? Getting started seems to be the hardest part. Avoidance is certainly not productive. Screaming might work, but I doubt the neighbors would be appreciative. Organization might be the key, but then how many creative people do you know who are organized?
Maybe my new crafty prayer will help...
Lord, please give me the focus to create one thing at a time,
the strength to accept my limitations,
Sunday, August 23, 2015
|All photos Copyright Expertcraftss|
You can make a bunch for a quick surprise, or use for stocking stuffers, gift decorations and so much more.
If you'd like to buy some, I also sell them in my Etsy store.
Please let me know through email if you have any trouble creating these beauties.
1 elastic ponytail ring
Hook size, I.
I used 100% cotton 4 ply yarn, but any ww would do and probably provide a bit of extra stretch.
1. Simply take one elastic ponytail ring and double it. Holding this together in a ring, make 14 sc around the band. Slip stitch into first
2. *Ch 3, skip 1 stitch, slip stitch into next stitch.* Repeat from * to * around. Chain 3 and slip stitch into bottom of first slip stitch.
3. Chain 1, (sc, hdc, dc, hdc, sc) into each ch-3 space around. Slip stitch into first sc.
4. Chain 2, then while going from the back behind the row you just did, slip stitch into the first skipped stitch from row 2. *Chain 5 then slip stitch into the next skipped stitch from row 2. Repeat from * to * around.* Slip stitch into the first chain stitch in this row. (Not the chain 2 which is just placed so that it reaches the skipped stitch and doesn't misfigure the flower.)
5. Ch 1, (sc, hdc, 3 dc, hdc, sc) into each of the ch-5 spaces around. Slip stitch into the first sc and fasten off.
To change color for the center, do only row 1 and then change color.
NOTE: This pattern and photos is not to be used for profit or used as your own, but certainly can be used to make gifts or items for profit as you desire. It would be greatly appreciated if you link back to this blog. Thanks so very much for your consideration!