|All photos Copyright Expertcraftss|
You can make a bunch for a quick surprise, or use for stocking stuffers, gift decorations and so much more.
If you'd like to buy some, I also sell them in my Etsy store.
Please let me know through email if you have any trouble creating these beauties.
1 elastic ponytail ring
Hook size, I.
I used 100% cotton 4 ply yarn, but any ww would do and probably provide a bit of extra stretch.
1. Simply take one elastic ponytail ring and double it. Holding this together in a ring, make 14 sc around the band. Slip stitch into first
2. *Ch 3, skip 1 stitch, slip stitch into next stitch.* Repeat from * to * around. Chain 3 and slip stitch into bottom of first slip stitch.
3. Chain 1, (sc, hdc, dc, hdc, sc) into each ch-3 space around. Slip stitch into first sc.
4. Chain 2, then while going from the back behind the row you just did, slip stitch into the first skipped stitch from row 2. *Chain 5 then slip stitch into the next skipped stitch from row 2. Repeat from * to * around.* Slip stitch into the first chain stitch in this row. (Not the chain 2 which is just placed so that it reaches the skipped stitch and doesn't misfigure the flower.)
5. Ch 1, (sc, hdc, 3 dc, hdc, sc) into each of the ch-5 spaces around. Slip stitch into the first sc and fasten off.
To change color for the center, do only row 1 and then change color.
NOTE: This pattern and photos is not to be used for profit or used as your own, but certainly can be used to make gifts or items for profit as you desire. It would be greatly appreciated if you link back to this blog. Thanks so very much for your consideration!